Saturday, January 01, 2011

New Years Resolutions 2011

All situations are unique, everybody is different. Nevertheless, apart from turning 30 in July, I have no idea what's going to happen in 2011. I will certainly not be in the same job and I doubt I will be living under the same roof. When, where and with who, are questions that both excite & daunt me depending on what mood I'm in. The worst case scenario is nothing happens. To help avoid this, I have come up with some resolutions that are more of a lifestyle guide. Some could happen, some will and some I won't get close. However, if I at least give it a go, I should have some good after dinner stories to tell.

  • Be more like David Niven.
  • Become a qualified lead climber.
  • Get something published in Private Eye.
  • Play guitar in public.
  • Make it onto the Queens speech (long story).
  • Blog more.
  • Move out.
  • Finish a leg of darts in under 14 throws.
  • Don't put back on the weight I lost last year.
  • Get a permanent job.
  • Stop asking, start doing.
  • Speak more French.
  • Be bold. You regret the things you do less than the things you don't do.

Drink less, eat less and enjoy more. All that jazz. Happy New Year all!

No comments: