Wednesday, July 27, 2005

How many degrees in a semi circle?

Well it had to happen sooner or later. Not being the sort of chap who likes to revel in his own glory, but if you have dallied here from Ian's blog chimply the best, I feel duty bound.

Today at roughtly 12.40 hours (GMT) during a moment of sheer concentration, skill and determination, I managed to throw my first 180 point score in lunchtime tournament darts. When the moment finally did arrive a large cheer rang out (mainly from me. Ian was begining to think I couldn't do it) and even the barman came over to see for himself.

Ok maybe this news isn't setting your world alight, but if this is the case there are therapy groups you could and should attend. It really is the most addictive lunchtime pursuit. Even rubbish players, like Ian agree!


I realise that my posts are becoming more darts related, so I will leave it at that. If anyone would like to discuss this MAGNIFICENT achievement, or even my 123 outshot on Monday, please feel free to post a comment and I will do my best to reply to as many of them as I can (ignore the hit counter down below, it must be on the blink).

May the darts be with you!

No comments: