Thursday, September 15, 2005

RIP Andy "Arrows" Bull 1981-2005?

I am a dead dead DEAD man! Last night as I was writing, what in retrospect was a strange blog with a picture what has come out far bigger than I thought. Remember, in that blog I mentioned that I was enjoying a nice cold glass of Stella Artois? Yes. Well not for long. Being the dizzy twit I am, I spilled the near full glass of beer all over my sisters laptop and my mobile phone. The laptop cut out immediately, but my phone started flashing and dialling up all sort of numbers.

Problem is, I can’t get the laptop to sober up and work again. Help me Help for the love of God.

Fortunately, I have managed to buy myself some time by, packing her off to the New York this morning. So at least I have managed to by myself 10 days to get it all sorted. If not, then I will be viciously slaughtered. So here are my last goodbyes:

Mum: You did your best.

Dad: It was always your dream to out live one of your children. Congrats! (Just kidding, any one who knows us will know how close we are)

Laura: Sorry about the laptop. Yes, now you can borrow my CD’s.

Jolly Boys: It was fun while it lasted, but you can’t keep that drinking lunacy going forever.
Funny, I always thought Jon would be the first to go.

Ex-girlfriends; You loved and left me!….. Ditto!

Ian: My darts are in the small pocket at the front of my work bag. Go forth to Canada my young Padawan and enjoy it.

Work Colleagues: Can I still get paid for leave not taken?

Last will and Testament: I leave all my worldly belongings to Barking RUFC (Sis if you want to grab a few CD’s before hand please do).

Last words: "I may have left the gas on, best check".

Adieu.

4 comments:

Lewis said...

I still think Spike Milligan's epitaph takes the biscuit, and the cream sponge besides:

"I told you I was ill."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/southern_counties/3742443.stm

Ian said...

This is what 5 bottles of red wine will lead you to write...

Bully said...

you did your fair share of the legwork with those 5 bottles

Bully said...

My other personal fave's are "Bugger Bogner!" James I

And, "It's all been rather lovely" John Le Mesurier.

Cheers Lewis