Tuesday, February 07, 2006

All hail the power of the Blog!

Laura was walking back up Davie on her way home/out and stumbled into Paul 'Banksy' Banks (origional). Mrs Banks, who is currently in Vancouver to open the newest wing of the Paul Banks residence cried out in shrieks of excitement "that's Laura, Andy's Girlfriend!"

It just goes to show that those of you lucky enough to be mentioned on my blog can look forward to fame and fortune. Manifestly, go to Simons Blog and vote mine as the best of the Bunacers (even though Ian's is clearly better) so I can claim the star prize.

I look forward to munching on my mars bar winnings!!!

In other news: everything else is fine. That flat is looking quite tidy.

Thanks very much,

Andy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know where my priorities lie, I have voted for you!! Hope that you enjoy new mexico!!! Love Laura x