Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Birthday Surprise!

No I know all of you are chomping at the bit so see some of the majestic photos from my trip, but I have run into yet another slight snag. The silly e-mail station at work won't let me use my CD which has my photos burned onto it, to upload. Therefore I'm a bit stuck until I get to an internet cafe. It will almost certainly have to be tomorrow evening. But they are good, so stay tuned for that.

Therefore in the meantime, I have some photos from yesterdays suprise birthday party in the production room to share.

Lisa, had the camera, as I entered my little office to get the day underway. You have no need to imagine my suprise, as the moment is here in full colour for you.
No wonder I look suprised, my birthday was a week ago.
My card signed by the office.
I opened my present. It made a big clanging noise as Lisa lifted it. Could it be BEER!!!! How did they know!!
Spookey! Notice the baloons and banners in the background. I work with some very sweet people.
Ok folks, don't panic Paul, I will get my photos up soon, I don't have internet at my work desk or in my house like some. Plus, thank you Mrs Banks for your best wishes.
TTFN.