Friday, July 28, 2006

Big Ben!

People laugh and joke saying "ha-ha 25 is no age", "If I knew then what I know now" and other such fluff, while really turning to their companion and muttering "he can't be 25 he looks so much older!"

Well I make up for that with my 'enthusiastic amateur' attitude towards life that defies the care warn lines on my brow, slight graying of the hair, and keeps me feeling young on the inside.
It's true that when I look down I no longer see a six pack: it's been replaced with a barrel! And hangovers are brought on by sips too many, not pints. The only regression I'm having to the early days of my youth, is that I'm going to bed early again!

More irrefutable proof, if it was needed, that I have long since been cute, comes from the next generation.

Start cooing and ahhhhh-ing for this Nextquestion exclusive. Ladies and Gentlemen, I am proud to introduce Benjamin Milton Douglas Russell. He's 14 weeks old!

Son of Helen and Greg. So much part of our family history I can never remember if we're actually related or not.


Ben is modeling a T-shirt, we got him in Alaska, and a beautiful pair of big brown eyes.

Obviously being 5000 miles away I have yet to meet Ben himself, but my sister talks of nothing else. He's already more popular in my office than I am!!

I'll be back soon to pass on some of the knowledge I have accumulated. Someone else will have to do the whole women talk, I wouldn't mind sitting in on that actually. I would be delighted however, to teach young Ben the Glories of Rugby Union!

7 comments:

Ian said...

Yeah, put me down for the women talk as well.

Very cute baby :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you Andrew thank you Ian ))) Im glad you like the pics and im sure there will be plenty of boy time with you and Ben when you get back home infact im sure he will be happy to sit on you knee while he is wearing his santa outfit at the chrismas carol concert plent of cooing singing and male bonding ...... yes I know its along way of yet but it is a yearly ritual isnt it !!

Helen
xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Isnt he just the cutest baby ever! Andrew you are not stealing him when you get back, im the baby sitter!!!

Anonymous said...

Now now you two no fighting please !!!!!!! Laura there will be plenty of times for you dont worry much to the point you will get fed up no doubt ! well maybe not fed up after all hes is as good as gold ))

Helen

Paul Banks said...

Where's the questionnaire gone?

Anonymous said...

Helen, you have spent too much time with the MUM's!!!
Its brotherly love and all that! We can share him! Look out for my graduation photos appearing on here soon, now ive sent them! WOO!

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! pregnant pussy eating toon sex comicscom home financing md http://www.investing-7.info/alfa-romeo-155-dtm-sales.html Protonix anemia Programmers heaven web development zone proxy servers bleaching+tooth+whitening+products Didrex tenuate.html Moving companies pa Girls take off bra blackberry phunk with my heart Low cost health insurance for small business Moving company florida water heater problem drunk anal girls shemales