Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Who's a clever thing then???

Just a very quick post to congratulate my Little Sister Laura, on her Graduation with Honours From Nottingham Trent University.

This is one of the hardest parts of being away from home. We're all bristling with pride and I would have loved more than anything to have been there to share in it.

I heard that it was a great day. Bit to warm for most, but everything went without a hitch. Laura did us proud.

Well Done Laura!

Laura flanked by Mum and Dad. Don't they scrub up well!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done Laura you look fab as does your mum and dad too !!!!!!!!!!!

Helen, Greg n Ben xoxoxoxxo

Ian said...

Many congratulations Laura. You deserved a lovely graduation after your time at Uni.

All the very best for the future.

Ian x

Anonymous said...

Thanks Ian, and I think your right, I think my 2nd year was something no one in my family would want to repeat, and you never did come over for dinner! xx

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » » »