Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Goodbye!

Well, my time in Canada is up. I am writing this post very quickly ($1 for 12 mins) to say thank you and goodbye to all my friends back in Canada, at Worksafe and to the other Bunacers we left behind.

I'm in a hostel in Seattle at the moment and very nice it is too. I'm very excited about my rail trip across the States and this will be the reason for my lack of posts over the next few weeks.

The hardest goodbye of all was to my lovely girlfriend of 10 months Laura. I know I'm going to miss her badly because I already do. You have been there with me almost all my time in Canada and have been instrumental in making it probably the best year of my life.

Thank you xxx.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

mwah sweetie! have a lovely time in the states.

Anonymous said...

hi bully, live it up in the states. been there myself this year. catch you in the unicorn upon your return to blighty
m.hatch

Bully said...

Hey Mike.

I'm in Hollywood again.

I'll be home on the 3rd October. See you in the unicorn.

Great to hear from you mate!

Anonymous said...

Andyman (aka "Binder Guy"), we miss your lovely blue eyes, singing and dancing in the Production Room and your witty charm.

Nothing but lust and sugary tea...

Luvyatopieces,
Natasha & Deanna (WorkSafe)

Bully said...

Hey Ladies. I'm back in Canada, but they speak funny.

Montreal to be precise. Miss you all too. This time next week I'll be back at home! Scary. I'll be in touch soon,

Andy (the binder guy)