Thursday, August 24, 2006

Mum Won't be Pleased

It's my last weekend in Vancouver and I'm a little sad about that. I have had such a great time here, that the petulant child in me really doesn't want to leave.

This trip is however for a year only, and I have new and exciting challenges to face at home. Even before I get there I have a month long rail trip coast to coast across the United States. It's only when you write it down and look at it that you realise just how fortunate I am. For that, I am grateful to my loving family, (who have always supported me in nearly all of my hair brained schemes) and to my friends (who occasional join me in them).

I wanted a permanent reminder of my time here, something that will stick with me long after the memories fade. I though this was spot on!! I hope you like it.


In other news, it's been a great day for the Bull sisters. Laura had an interview with he Education Institute and got instantly accepted. All while Lydia received 5 A*, 4 A's and 1 C in here G.C.S.E. results. Many congratulations to you both.

So I guess this means I am the black sheep of the family now. By the end of the trip, I'll be jobless, homeless, and skint! I know Mum can't wait to have me and my guitars back home!


I'll be back soon! Promise

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im hoping that isnt a real Tattoo as Mum will murder you the min you get off the plane! Yep little Bulls did well yesterday, and congrats again to the youngest but taller than me member, Lydia on her GCSE results, love to both, Laura xxx

Paul Banks said...

I hate it how you're constantly showing off your stomach.

Anonymous said...

You know what, ive been examining that photo of yours Andrew and I have honestly have no idea if it is your toned belly or not, a six pack indeed. I shall be inspecting it as soon as I see you as im sure your Mum will be too

A tattoo! you ! never