Wednesday, August 09, 2006

I've been around round round.....

Dear reader of character and taste,

I'm so sorry it's been a while following up with updates on the blog. The problem is that I have been so busy trying to make the most of my time left here in Canada, that I forgot to designate time to actually tell you about it. I have only spent 1 of the last 5 weekends in Vancouver. I only have 3 left!

So, now that I have a little time to let the dust settle, I will endeavor to let you know what has been going on.

Posts to follow are:

1. Seattle. Laura who was already in Washington State, invited me down so we could enjoy the city together. We had a huge slice of luck, which changed our plans for the weekend, and did some other touristy stuff as well. So stay tuned for that one.

2. Works Hawaiian BBQ: A work social that ended in heartbreak (I ended up singing and loosing to the Germans at Bocci)

3. Cowtown (Calgary): Just got back yesterday. Had a fun packed three days with Laura. We packed a lot in. There will be full nudity in this post (I'll explain all in time, It's OK mother), so pregnant women or people with heart conditions may want to consider their own sensibilities before viewing.

Unbelievably, I have heard nothing but praise for my playing and singing at the Works BBQ (I have kept the e-mails as proof....Doubters!), so I have been encouraged to get back catalogue cut to disc and distributed. Here exclusively for 'Nextquestion' fans, is a sneek preview of the artwork to the cover to my new album "Unplugged".

There are as yet, no plans for a DVD.

Love to all,

Andrew. xxx

9 comments:

Paul Banks said...

But the only way you'll sell any is if you play at a bar, get drunk and then end up buying your own cd's.

Bully said...

A Win Win situation! Very clever Mr Banks

Anonymous said...

it took me a couple of minutes to figure out that nudity comment. but now i know what you are gonna post! haha.
ps. did you mean 'unpluged' or unplugged'?

Bully said...

DAM IT!!!

I'm gonna have to change it!

Bully said...

All better now!

Lewis said...

Great picture! Stardom beckons!

Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read »

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! »

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... » » »