Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Don't Panic Mother!

It's ok I'm still alive Mum. The reason that I haven't called is that I have been to busy WORKING!!!! Yes thats right ladies and Gentlemen. I got a call on Tuesday morning at 9am, and was told to shoot straight over there. It's a Health Vancouver Doctors and admin type thing (I can't bloody remember what it's called OK!. I have just got back from work and ironed shirts for the next few days, I'm knackered) and it was only meant to be until Friday. However, after seeing wonder temp in action, they they decided to keep me on until Tuesday which is good.

I'm just doing basic admin, but it's easy and it pays quite well. I'm also on the 11th out of 12 floors so the views of Vancouver are picture postcard. It almost makes me feel important.

Ian is working as well for a lot more money but less hours. I still have yet to get to the temp agency he got this work from because I'm to busy working myself. However, I'm sure I'll make it there when my work dries up.

Ian only works 4 hours a day but he's moaning for the both of us. As soon as I got in from my full time job, I had a shower and went ironing straight away, taking his stuff with me to do as well (He did my shirt for today so fair's fair) and now I'm here.

I'm off now to have some richly deserved food and a pitcher of kokanee beer.

I'll write a more coherent post when I am more coherent.

God I'm tired!

Love to you all. xxx

No comments: