Friday, April 21, 2006

Blast from the past!

Clever old Ian has found a button on yahoo that lets you access all the photos that have been e-mailed to you. Ian thought that he had about 250 pics hiding in his inbox somewhere. He's already found some good ones and will put them on his blog as time goes on.

I simularly went throught my inbox and had a look at the photos. I only have about 150 pics, of which only 2 are fit for human consumption (you Jolly boys were into some strange stuff)

So without much further a doo here they are!

Ian and my good self at one of our working breakfasts. You can tell it was breakfast as there is a bottle of tomato ketchup is in the table. If you are a little concerned as to why Ian looks a tad bemused, it's because he'd forgotten about the meeting and had a few "Eye-openers" before work. Ahh, those were strange times!


Me and my first guitar at Pete's studio. A Yamaha F-310. I would throughly recomend it as a first guitar. It has a few chips and knocks now, and it's nowhere near as good as my new one, but I kind of miss the old girl. I just hope that I can play with it when I get home. I'm guessing my sister has prabably pawned it alredy to buy some magic beans or somethinf. Poor thing!

PS. See, I was thin once!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello uncle Andrew Nana Chris here at mums for dinner tonight, having a great time as usual. Baby Ben is gorgeous but then I am biased.

Look forward to seeing you in Oct. yes, I know its a long way off. We haven't got any computer at the moment so can't keep up with you,
as we are having work done at home (about time) Lots of Love

Chris and Doug xxx