Sunday, April 16, 2006

Happy Easter!

(Andy the treasure hunter)


Ahhh, at last a long weekend to rest up relax play the guitar and get rained on! Work is good. It looks as though I am going to be kept on for a fair while where I am, even if I don't get this job that requires 45 wpm. I am far to valuable in the field of production, making binders and doing a random selection of other no-brainer work.


The sun is now finally out and so life is good once again. Today is Easter Sunday. I went to Church on Easter Sunday for the first time ever. We played jeopardy!!!

I then went to the music shop to try out one of the new silent travel guitars Yamaha have built. Very good I have to say. Back to the Batcave! Laura starts cooking me lunch. And I thought miracles only ever happen at Christmas!

I then sat watching telly as Laura went into my room and made a few phone calls home. She returned 20 minutes later and asked "Andrew, can you come in here, we need to talk!" Oh heck, I thought, I have heard this one before. In my experience "talking" is in fact being told "we're through!"

As I came in she smiled and said " I have hidden 18 easter eggs all over your room and here's a basket to put them in when you find them" How sweet and easter egg hunt! I hope she didn't find the well worn copy of Playboy under my bed. I only get it because it's got the closest crossword to The Times cryptic, this side of the atlantic. Honest mum!

I found all 18. She's a cunning one that Laura, but very sweet!!!

Well, not much more to report. Laura says hi, and a big congrats to Helen, Greg and Baby Benjamin. I'm an Uncle................ of sorts! It's wonderful news.

Love to all,

Andy

7 comments:

Paul Banks said...

Where were you at football last night? Coach won't be there for the next 2 weeks so you will have been dissapointed to miss him yesterday.

Bully said...

I was busy devising the the "Coach's" Boardgame. Waddingtons have already taken an interest.

The aim of the game is to become your very own coach, by exhibiting North American terminology and very little in the way of technique or skill. For over 18's there is the swearing edition!

I will miss him truely. He'll make me a millionaire though!!!!

Paul Banks said...

He was on top form last night. He even came up with a new hand gesture. When one of his team members was going to shoot Coach pointed at the goal with both hands.

When the ball went in Coach then gave both thumbs up with his still outstretched arms.

Classic coach.

Simon said...

classic coach, banksy was a good as ever, smooth some people would say

Ian said...

What are you doing for Laura then? I got Jade Kinder eggs.

Bully said...

Sucker!

Bully said...

I found all 18!

I'm a good alpha male hunter gatherer!

To get a pic on your profile, it has to be very small. The profile memory canot seep to take photos larger than a postage stamp.