Thursday, April 27, 2006

Ready to hit the Hit Parade!

You'll all be no doubt extactic to hear that I have just put the finishing touches to my First (of many) number 1 smash hits.

For the first time ever, I have broken the intro barrier, into full songdom. The poetic lyrics are semi autobiographical. "Moving On" is about a handsome young hero, spurned and traped in a seemingly unending cycle of misery and dispair, only through courage and Herculean will power, to arise a new improved version of his already handsome and heroic self.

It's pure bloody dynomite!

I won't do what I did last time and put the lyrics on the blog as HANNAH will only shoot my fragile confidence down in flames once again. And that would be a great loss to the musical world.

In other news (which pales into insignificance) It was Gavins (or was it the alternative Gavin's) birthday last night. We went to the Yuk Yuk comedy night. Although it was amature night, I thought the standard of the comedy was excellent. Even better, was the $5 price tag attached to the enterance ticket.

Work is fine. They are giving me money for voting an agreement not to strike (which I forgot vote for). For you Londoners reading, the bonus wouldn't probably buy you lunch, but here it means I get to live in my apartment for the next few months. Also I can now afford to buy a pair of jeans without a whole in the crotch. Ian and me will so be living in a "two pair household". How exciting!!! It should at least get me invitied to more Parties.

For the lowdown on what was a classic St Georges Day, please visit the blog of King Banks (the link to which is on your right)

Nothing much else to report on Walton Mountain. Better go back and do some work!

Love to all!

Andy

6 comments:

Bully said...

Good for you Alternative Gav. I'm pleased!

Anonymous said...

Im looking forward to hearing this wonderful new song when im over! Have you heard our flights were cancelled so were flying out the day before? Im busy writing my dissertation so I will email you next week when im not so damm busy!!! Lots of love Laura x

Anonymous said...

I see the spelling still leaves much to be desired, but, I will let you off as time on the internet is limited so spell checking is not a priority. As your little sister says we are now flying out on the Sunday so the tour company are footing the bill for the extra nights accommodation.
Speak to you soon.
Take care, Lots of love Mum x

Bully said...

Thank you Mother,

Crikey, the wonders of modern technology. I can till get nagged at over 5000 miles away!

Anonymous said...

do you think your song will be as famous as "smelly cat"(friends).
andrew are you overdoing the GAY COWBOY look, think brokeback mountain,the 10 gallon hat,severe haircut and blubbery waistline bit Elton dont you think.
we have hired a horse box to take percy and lydia to a horse show at her old yard tomorrow should be fun.
would like to book a holiday soon,so let me know if i am coming over or not.Love and miss you dad

Bully said...

Thank you dad!