Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Hello Again!

Sorry about the lack of interesting posts recently. I have been a bit busy being busy and doing interesting things. I will try and put some photos up soon.

These will involve, Ian's birthday, The Whitecaps, kite flying and hopefully some sailing news!

Apologies once again, devoted fans (Banksy).

Football again tonight. I'll try to avoid controversy this week, by not accidentally smacking into any Canadians, on one of my long ball charges. I thought I'd knocked the fellow out last week. Fortunately he's a bit of a wimp and rolled around a lot in feign agony.

Until then dear readers! x

4 comments:

Paul Banks said...

Why would I be a devoted fan?
That's just wishful thinking on your part.

Anonymous said...

Would you please reply to my email! I took the time you email you!

Bully said...

Laura dearest! You have more time to e-mail me. You're a student!

Bully said...

Well put Debs.

So, how long have you been a Liverpool Supporter???