Monday, May 08, 2006

She's a Bad Influence On Me!

But why? (he knows what I mean)
In other news, I have been asked to Crew on a work mates racing boat on Thursday. I would really love to do it, but I have my pre-booked guitar lessons which I can't change. Thats a real pain.
Oh, and if people have been onto Ian's blog (god knows why you'd want to. Happy Birthday for tomorrow by the way) seen that pic of me looking scarily thin, don't worry. I am still at least 15 stones. The jug was just covering my beer belly.
I don't care much for Mondays. I always feel like my weekend has been robbed away from me, just as it was getting going.
I think I speak for many of the Bunacers when I say, "we think need a holiday"! Before my parent's shout "you're on a bloody holiday", I can safely say most of us work harder here than we ever did at home.
TTFN

2 comments:

Paul Banks said...

Classic, you'll never find out.

Paul Banks said...

Here's the address for the Trogday video

http://www.homestarrunner.com/trogday.html