Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Poets Corner

I'm a little bit of everything,
But of everything, I know not,
It's of the things I do not know,
That I think about a lot.

I wish that I was smarter,
That I understand every page,
I could try to be a wiser chap,
But wisdom only comes with age.

I've signed up to this big adventure,
Made my mark and made new friends,
But all to soon it changes again,
And God knows how it ends?

But now I'm not so worried,
And looking back it seems strange,
That due to my little bit of everything,
I'm no longer scared of change.

You know I'm good!

6 comments:

Paul Banks said...

Here's a little poem I wrote.

There was a man named Andy Bull
Whose poetry was cliched and du..

I'm sorry, that's being a little harsh. Forgive me.

Simon said...

There once was a man called Paul "King" Banks,
His incredibly sharp wit was extremely advanced

Anonymous said...

Paul and I are still waiting for our poem called "Ode to Laura and Paul". I forget the subtitle, but I am sure you can think of something great!

Paul Banks said...

"Ode to Laura and Paul - A Love Beyond Time"

Bully said...

Paul, stop it!

Anonymous said...

come on bully! we gave you the title adn subtitle, you can do the rest!