Friday, May 12, 2006

URGENT: FOOTBALL TICKETS!

UURGENT!

I have managed to book half priced tickets through work, to the Whitecaps this weekend! $16 each and all in the Grandstand. This is partly my present to Ian to attandance is appreciated

I have 6 up for grabs.

I have also booked 7 Tickets for Canada U-21 v's Brazil U-21(one of Brazils warm up games for the world cup) on the 25th May. Grandstand again $30.

Please leave me a comment if you want to come to either game or both, so I can reserve you a ticket.

I have paid for the lot so please come alone!!!

Cheers,

Andy

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

If there's still some available, i'm up for going to both. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Come to think about it i might not be able to make the White Caps this weekend. What day and time is it?

Ian said...

Cheers Andy. I'm obviously down for the Whitecaps and stick me down for the Brazil game as well.

Paul Banks said...

Count me in

Paul Banks said...

Hang on a minute, isn't the brazil v Canada an under 20 game or something. Are you trying to con us Mr Bull. Dodgly London geezer with some tickets on his market stall.

Bully said...

Shit your right, he didn't tell me that!

Oh well, still Brazil U-21.

Game on Sunday is at 7pm

Bully said...

I did get the good seats though!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I can't make it this Sunday thats when I go to the Island, but I'd like to go to Brazil v Canada, if thats ok, Thanks.

Anonymous said...

very del boy!hope you see a good game like the HAMMERS cup final.Love dad