Wednesday, November 02, 2005

30 second update.

I promise I'll post properly tomorrow. It's been a manic week. I am working again and we have moved into our new flat. I have been stealing furnature from all places so thanks to my endeavour, we can at last sit down. Our flat is lovely and cozy, and if anyone says othwise they are a liar, cheat and a scoundral.

I have also decorated our flat with two life size cardboard cutouts of Mounties. The look brilliant and welcome us back from work evey day.

Halloween was a blast. Photos tomorrow I promise (I went as a crayon, and Ian was ... no I mean WAS Buddy Holly).

I also met a nice young lady whom I am off for a drink with now. Wish me luck!

PS> Sorry mum about the spelling but I have no time.

Sis, thanks for the pic. Have you got your prezzie yet?

No comments: