Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Snow Fun for Cowboys

It’s snowing! It’s not too bad here, but Ian has text me this morning to say that UBC is covered in the stuff. Usually, I’m a big fan of the snow. I live to ski and I think it looks very pretty when it falls and settles. However, this morning was slightly different.

Being a leggy chap my centre of gravity is quite high. This means that in icy conditions, I have a tendency to fall over. I did manage to stay upright for a change, but my more cautious approach meant that the busses I could normally run and catch, sped past me as I gingerly trod my way through the slush to the bus stop.

Apologies for the lack of photos everyone. Two reasons. Firstly, I still haven’t had my USB cable sent over. Secondly, Ian hasn’t posted any photos for a while so I haven’t had any to steal!

I have to be quick, as I‘m supposed to be working, but…… She’s Back! The Zuber’s in Vancouver, Laura (if you hadn’t already guessed) is back after her little trip around the Province. I missed her!

Not only did she come back, she bought me a present too. I am now the proud owner of a brand old, genuine Cowboy shirt!! The sleeves are a little short but I’ll keep washing my arms in cold water to shrink them so they are just so. I‘ll get a photo of me in it soon, but according to Laura who is from New Mexico, and is therefore some sort of authority on this, I’m not wearing it the right way. Therefore, I need some more styling tips so I don’t look a fool.

So for Christmas I want the biggest belt buckle money can buy, Cowboy boots (size 12 US) with spurs and the Billy Ray Cyrus back catalogue. I have been a very good boy this year Santa!

As the song goes #Where have all the Cowboys gone?#

Never fear, “The Bull” is here. (am I getting a little carried away?)

Andy xxx

No comments: