Wednesday, December 14, 2005

30-Second Update!

Thank you “Jolly Boys”! I got your card yesterday in the post. It gave me a really good laugh and I was very touched so thank you all very much.

Joanna Butler: I’m not ignoring you; I’m just 8 hours behind you. This is why I’m am never on line. Also, I don’t have the same amount of time to waste as I did working back in London. So to make you feel better “HELLO!!!”

In other news: Work has just announced that I will be replaced in January. This means that because of the holidays, I will finish here next Friday. I won’t be sad to leave this thankless job behind, but I will miss the coffee and free leftover food from board meetings.

This will give me time to spend with Dad when he’s over here. I’ll also have more time to concentrate on my forthcoming album, which is still in the ‘learning to play the guitar’ stage. Fame and fortune is surely just around the corner.

Lastly, the sun is shining today!

Have a good one,

Andy xxx

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you will have time to finish `my song` now as I`m coming over in Feb just to hear it!
Luv,

Mrs Banks ( mother of Paul)

Bully said...

Hi Mrs Banks,

Due to some recent technical innovations, I have re-jigged the chorus. (it was the weakest part of the song).

Your son has also gallantly volunteered his assistance in creating that personal touch with the lyrics.

Just a warning, I wouldn't build your hopes up too high. This is my first effort at composition! I wouldn't want to returning back to GB in disgust!

Anonymous said...

I don`t want to put to much pressure on you Andy, but I`m spending my life savings on this trip!
Mother of Paul

Bully said...

Oh Dear Lord!!!

Christmas is cancelled! I need to practice