Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Normal service will be resumed eventually

The problem with my new job, is that I have no access to the internet. This meant that my e-mails were left unchecked for nearly a week (That one unread message about handling a bank transfere from the account of an overthrown African despot could have been my ticket out of here). It also means that I haven't had a chance to update my blog. So apologies for that, dedicated readers.

I have made a promise to myself that I will go this Saturday and update the blog, with tales and events from the past two weeks. These include: -

The Beard
5-A side football
Fine dining
Pool hustling
My new award show, The "Bullies"

Calm yourself good people, try not to get too excited. In my experience it only leads to huge dissapointment. Anyway, there's always Ian's blog?

TTFN.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How`s my song coming on? Its only two weeks before I arrive you know!!
Best Wishes , Paul`s Mum

Bully said...

Hi Pauls Mum!

I have neglected the guitar recently. I promise to get down to it this week.

I'm looking forward to seeing Pauls new place. If you get there before me, drop me a line and tell me what it's like!

Thanks Andy