Saturday, January 21, 2006

Uber Zuber!

I have just received an e-mail from the other Laura in my life. My sister e-mailed me to say hi, which was very nice. She only wrote a small paragraph, but in that were no less than three references to the other Laura in my life. So here is a small lo-down the the Woman who has taken on the mighty challenge of going out with Me!!



Those on the north American circuit will already know of the fast emerging talent of a young female pool player from New Mexico, but those of you back in Europe may not. She is quite a nifty little player and has this nasty habit of beating me regularly. This is a still from her upcoming instructional DVD, titled "Hustle... It's a girl thing!"


(my crayon hat modeled by yours truly)

Her skill doesn't just end there. For those dedicated readers amongst you will know, I lost the hat to my infamous crayon costume after Halloween. Vowing that I will get married in that costume, Laura matched the material, looked at an old file photo and whipped me up an exact replica so that I can now have my dream wedding. Thanks Laura.

I can tell you the stiching that has gone into it is first class. When I'm not wearing it for ceremonial occasions, I have is on display at the Vancouver Museum if anyone is interested.

She's intelligent, funny,

Beautiful, caring

And best of all... Mine.

I hope that answers all your questions Sis. I hope Laura isn't too cross I've done this. Finally does anyone know how best to get a green card?


No comments: